Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Laying it out....

I decided to cut out pieces of paper in the size of the Ikea frames and lay them out on the wall going up the stairs. I have decided that the frames would not only frame pictures, but interests that both steve and I have. In searching for images I came across these amazing movie posters that would look great in the frames I choose for my interests.

There are certain movies that mean a great deal to me, for which I cannot explain to you why. They touch me in a very deep and emotional way, and I feel that displaying that in our home would be a perfect way to add a personal touch.


Shown is how I plan on displaying the frames:


Here are some of the posters I came across in my search:
To source these, go to my Pinterest account here.











And if you haven't seen Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind.. see it. The underlying message really made me think.. in a good way

Here's one of my favorite parts of the movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment