Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dining room Sneak Peak two

My mom and I spent our evening at West Elm. I had a few gift cards for my birthday so I thought I'd use them for things for our dining room. After spending about an hour or so, oooooing and awweeeinnng, I narrowed down my shopping cart to the following things. 

We're still in the process of putting the ikea furniture together so bare with us for pictures of the final reveal. Our goal is to get everything done before thanksgiving - minus painting the room, that will have to wait.




Went with the grey-brown ones

I chose the owl - Gift from mom :) 

You can never have too many vases

Oil & Vinager dispensers - Another gift from mom :)

I hope you guys are enjoying my posts, and anticipating the dining room reveal!!





1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to our Bentley Street Thanksgiving!! Then I think you'll need to come up and do my house before you do any more at yours. Love, the Ol' MIL :)

    ReplyDelete